Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #336

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope for everyone that lives in snowy places that you survived the weekend storms.  I saw pictures of my old neighborhood in WV and was so glad to see snow from Florida!  It wasn't warm here by Florida standards, we even saw a little frost, but I was really glad that I wasn't in it.

So this week's sketch is one that Debbie picked.  I like this sketch, too.  It's easy to work with and is really open to interpretation.  Debbie is also our sponsor this week.

Here's the sketch...



And here's the prize she's offering.  Hampton Art "Let It Snow" stamp & die set.  Debbie also decided to spice things up a big, but it's completely optional, let's make this a Winter theme challenge.  I know some of you are probably sick of the snow, but it's cute on a card!

 
Let's grab a nice hot cup of something and cozy up a bit while we look at what the team did with this sketch...

Debbie



Jenee



Jessi
(Well wishes, too. Jessi is recovering from a fall)



Alright, you can still sit and enjoy that cuppa, please visit our blogs - leave a little extra love.  Then you can come back here and play along.  Have fun!



6 comments:

  1. beautiful creations from DT and good wishes to Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration cards by your very talented DT! Your sketches are always fab too - I'm hoping to join you again this week! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the creations DT made - they are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards by the DT - great inspiration!! Really like this week's sketch too! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT Creations they are super, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm late but wanted to say thanks for awesome sketches...they come in handy a lot!
    https://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/chalkboard-tags/

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...