Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #290

Good Morning friends!  Happy Tuesday and thank you for joining us for anther sketch challenge.  This week's sketch is brought to you by Jenee.  It is a super fun sketch that I'm sure you'll use again and again.

This week's sponsor is DRS Designs, a fantastic store to get all sorts of amazing, high quality rubber stamps.  They are also the a leading advocate for Operation Write Home.


Here's the sketch that Jenee designed for us...



And now, grab a napkin because you're about to drool over what my amazing team made to share with you. 


Melissa
featuring Jelly Bean Bunny



Nina
featuring Medium Daisy Bloom and Enjoy Today


It's your turn and I'll have my napkin waiting.  Have fun!  And due to Daylight Savings Time, I'm giving you an extra hour to play along since we'll be losing one.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! Great inspiration and I really like the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, such a versatile sketch as demonstrated by the DT--not only circles but also eggs and flowers...I'll be sure to use this one several ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards design team! Thanks for the fun sketch!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...